Wednesday, July 27, 2011

burger cravings

Lately I've been having serious red meat cravings, so last week I stopped in to try Little Big Burger (an outpost of the same joint located in the Pearl district), which opened last month on Mississippi Ave (actually in a spot that I looked at for a possible Red Sail shop). The menu is simple, just six items, so I opted for a blue cheese burger and fries. I have so say, I loved it. At 1/4 lb it was an ideally sized burger for me and it was cooked to a perfect medium (just a little pink), the cheese was flavorful, the brioche bun was soft and light, and the shredded lettuce and chopped red onions added a nice fresh crunch. Well done Little Big Burger. Now I understand what all the fuss is about!


Truffle fries ($2.75) and a blue cheese burger ($3.75).

No comments:

Post a Comment