Monday, September 5, 2011

mike & tracy tie the knot

One year and one day after getting engaged, two of my wonderful friends, Mike and Tracy, tied the knot here in Portland over Labor Day weekend. The wedding was beautiful, and the event brought together some of my closest friends, as well as a group of folks that I really wish I got to see more often. And Katy, you are so lucky... for some reason I can't get that video of you dancing to upload... damn you Blogger!

Sarah, Me and Kate enjoying cocktail hour.
Beth and Tracy (the bride)... that dress was stunning!

My athletic move yielded the bouquet... wearing 3 inch heels must have
helped because all I did was raise my hand in the air.!
Andy, Sean and Ben.
Mer and Duke... just 2 weeks from their 1st anniversary.
Daren and Becky... one of most fun couples I know.
The married people dance. The floor was packed!


No comments:

Post a Comment